Eligibility Criteria for SRMCAT 2018
The eligibility criteria for candidates appearing in SRMCAT are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exams of their graduation course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who wish to enroll for two-year MBA program must have obtained at least 60 percent aggregate marks in their graduation course.
- The candidates who have obtained valid scores in GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, and CMAT are also eligible.
- Candidates who wish to enroll for five-year integrated MBA program must have obtained at least 60 percent aggregate marks in the H.S.C exam.
Further details about the eligibility criteria for SRMCAT can be obtained from SRMCAT 2018 official website.