SUAT 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date :
1st June 2018 To 1st June 2018
Result Date : 25th June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2018:
The eligibility criteria for SUAT 2018 is based on whether or not a candidate is clear of all the following criteria:
- The candidates must make sure that they read the eligibility criteria that they can apply for the entrance examination.
- The eligibility criteria of SUAT 2018 includes the following conditions.
- The candidates must read all the instructions.
For UG Courses Programmes:
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary School Certificate from any recognized board.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Foreign national candidates are required to pass certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination.
- Such candidates are also required to meet the eligibility criteria of Association of Indian University (AIU).
For PG Programmes:
- Minimum prescribed qualification is graduation passed from the recognized University of India.
- For foreign nationals, prescribed educational qualification is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and should meet the equivalence criteria of Association of Indian Universities.
- The candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.