Application process for TMISAT 2018:
Registration of applicant for TMISAT:
- Visit the official TMISAT website http://www.tolani.edu/tmi/ and fill in your personal details.
- You will have a login ID and a password you can use for the main registration then Proceed to the main registration of applicant and provide details about education.
- Choose a centre for examination and Check the information you entered once again and then print the completed TMISAT form.
- Payment of the fees through credit/debit card/internet banking OR by a Demand Draft /Pay Order for Rs. 1000/- in favour of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.
The process of TMISAT application is online as well as offline and ends on March 2018.
The documents required to complete the TMISAT application process are listed below:
- Printed copy of the TMISAT application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written on the back.
- Copies of certificates and/or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent) attested by Govt. Gazette officers. Applicants who have not received 12th mark sheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet (on receipt) from the internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extracurricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1000/- favoring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
The registration fee for the TMISAT exam is Rs.1000/-