Overview of the Eligibility Criteria for UPES DAT 2018
Born on or after October 1, 1996.
Completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and a valid CEED score.
Eligibility Criteria for UPES DAT 2018
The Eligibility Criteria for UPES DAT 2018 are different for both M.Des and B.Des courses. It is imperative that the applicants meet these eligibility criteria if they wish to secure admission for the design programmes offered by School of Design Studies (SoDS).
Eligibility Criteria for B.Des Programme:
In order to apply for the UPES B.Des programme, the candidate must have a minimum percentage of 50% in Class X and Class XII. In the case that they do not wish to appear for the UPES DAT 2018 exam, they are eligible to secure admission into B.Des program provided they have fulfilled either of the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 65% aggregate marks in Class X and Class XII.
- Those candidates who have cleared the JEE Main and the UCEED exam should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Class X and Class XII.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Des Programme:
The candidate must have secured a valid CEED score in case they want to seek admission into the M.Des programme at UPES without writing the entrance exam. Apart from that, the candidates must have:
- Secured a minimum percentage of 50% in Class 10th and Class 12th.
- Pursued B.Tech or BE in any discipline/BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)/B.Arch/B.Des/ B.Sc in Design (3 years) plus a year of foundation/Applied Arts with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The Date of Birth that has been recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be considered as the authentic one.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for UPES DAT 2018 exam whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996.