UPES DAT 2018 Eligibility
Exam Date : 16th January 2018
Result Date : 3rd March 2018
Overview of the Eligibility Criteria for UPES DAT 2018
Born on or after October 1, 1996.
Completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and a valid CEED score.
Eligibility Criteria for UPES DAT 2018
Eligibility Criteria for BDes Programme:
- In order to apply for the UPES BDes program, the candidate must have a minimum percentage of 50% in Class X and Class XII.
- In case the candidate does not want to appear for UPES DAT exam, they are eligible to secure admission into BDes program.
- however, they have to fulfil either of the mentioned eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have secured minimum 65% marks in Class X and Class XII.
- Those candidates who have cleared JEE Main and UCEED exam should have secured minimum 50% marks in Class X and Class XII.
Eligibility Criteria for MDes Programme:
- The candidate must possess a valid CEED score to get an admission with an entrance exam.
- Secured a minimum percentage of 50% in Class 10th and Class 12th. OR
- Pursued BTech/BE in any discipline/BFA (4 years duration)/BArch/BDes/ BSc in Design (3 years) plus one year of foundation/ Applied Arts with at least 50% marks.
- The Date of Birth that has been recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be considered by the college.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply for UPES DAT 2018 exam whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996.