UPESEAT 2018 Application Process
Exam Date :
13th May 2018 To 13th May 2018
Result Date : 29th May 2018
Application Process for UPESEAT
- Applicants can apply for UPESEAT online or offline.
Online mode of application for UPESEAT 2018:
The applicants who want to register for UPESEAT 2018 via online mode should follow the process mentioned below:
- The students need to visit the UPESEAT Online application website of the University.
- The students should Click on Indian Resident/Foreign Resident to register with UPES.
- Click on “Register with UPES” on the redirected page.
- Fill all the Candidate details such as Name, Email ID, Phone No., Nationality, State, City etc. correctly.
- After entering all the details click on Submit to proceed to payment page.
- Further, pay Rs.1850 online using online interface through debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI.
- After paying the UPESEAT application form fee successfully, Fill in the academic details correctly.
- Save and take out the print of duty filled UPESEAT application form.
Offline mode of application for UPESEAT 2018:
- Collect the UPESEAT application forms from different admission centers including Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai
- Make the payment via demand draft or cash on the counter
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Paste the Passport size photo and do the valid signature in the required section.
- Submit the UPESEAT Application form on the counter after filling.
Are the application forms available offline?
A Answer By: