Application Process for UPSC CDS 2018
- CDS Application form will be available online only, candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC to apply for UPSC CDS.Aspirants can get CDS Applications form from www.upsc.gov.in and they must fill in the details which are being asked in the form.
- Then a candidate will be asked to upload Photograph, Signature and other important documents.
- Candidates from General Category and OBC category will be then be required to pay INR 200 as the Application fees, and Candidates who belong to SC/ST category and wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from paying CDS application fees.
- Once you successfully complete the Registration process your application number will be displayed on the screen and Note it down for future use.
- Once you finish the application filling process you need do not send the Application to Authority by any medium.
- And Applicants who successfully register for Stage 2 can sit for the exam and if the candidate qualifies the examination may get recruited in the Indian Defence forces, includes Army, Air Force and Navy.
CDS Registration 2018
- There are 2 stages of CDS Registration. An Applicant must complete both the stages, on or before the last date of application form-filling.In Part
- An Applicant must complete both the stages, on or before the last date of application form-filling.
- In Part I, applicants will be asked to fill their basic information such as Name, Parents name, nationality, category, email id, Contact Details, Corresponding Address etc and fields marked with Star are mandatory and the applicant cannot leave it empty.In CDS Registration Part II, candidates will be paying the requisite application fee, as per their category, and exam
- In CDS Registration Part II, candidates will be paying the requisite application fee, as per their category, and exam center. This fee can be paid by both online and offline mode.
- Visit the official website of UPSC CDS i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link Registration Part 1
- Fill all the Important Details.
- Once submitting the registration form, you will be given a Generated Registration Number and save it for future use.
- Click on "Registration Link 2"
- You have to pay for Application form of CDS II
Click on “I Agree”.
- Click on “I Agree”. Now proceed to fill CDS Application Form.
Process of Filling Application Form
- Valid Email Id and Password
- Scanned Photograph with 140*110 px. The image must be in JPEG format and size must be in between 3kb to 40kb.
- Scanned Signature with 110*140 px. The image must be in JPEG Format and size must be in between 1kb to 40kb.
Candidates should upload the data in a specified format which is prescribed by the authority. Which are given below.
- Scanned photo should be clear( Face on the photo should be clear) and its better if it is in white background.
- Signature should be taken on a white paper by a black ball pen and it should be clearly visible after scanning.Soft copies( Scanned copies) should be in JPG
- Soft copies( Scanned copies) should be in JPG format
- The scanned photograph and signature should have the following dimensions: Photograph
- Photograph – 140 pixels (Height) x 110 pixels (width)Signature – 110 pixels (Height) x 140 pixels (width)The maximum size of the scanned file must not exceed 40 KB and should not be less than 3 KB under any circumstances
- Signature – 110 pixels (Height) x 140 pixels (width)The maximum size of the scanned file must not exceed 40 KB and should not be less than 3 KB under any circumstances
- The maximum size of the scanned file must not exceed 40 KB and should not be less than 3 KB under any circumstances