Application Process for VTU ULRAT 2018 Exam
- For application to the program, the candidates need to download the application form from the official website, fill it and attach the required documents.
- The form is then to be sent by post/ courier to the University in order to complete the application process.
- The last date of receipt of application is 30th June 2016.
Application Process for VTU ULRAT 2018 is as follows:
Required documents needed to be sent to complete VTU Ph.D. Admission:
- Duly filled in application shall be enclosed with 7 envelopes of 5x11” size, with complete address of
- candidate (3no’s)
- co-supervisor (if applicable)
- principal/head of the organization where a candidate is willing to register for ph.d./m.sc. (engineering.)
- parent college (if applicable)
Registration Process for VTU ULRAT 2018 Exam:
- Visit the official website of VTU ULRAT 2018 Exam and download the form.
- Fill the form with personal and educational details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the form to the University along with the fees of Rs.1000/-.
- Payment of the fees through credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for Rs. 1000/- infavour of "Tolani Maritime Institute", payable at Pune.
The registration fee for the exam is Rs.1000/-